About Me

My photo
Smiling even through the toughest of times is my biggest life goal. I work toward this goal through friends, family, and most importantly music!

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Day 9, Asta concerned

I kept in touch with my fairest lady through messages though it was very unreliable. I learned her name, Asta. It stuck in my head and was one of the most beautiful names I had ever heard. I also learned of the death of her late husband, and as dismal as it sounded it excited me for now she was free to choose her partner. She spoke of moving to the British Isles to settle and make a life of her own. It sounded wonderful! I immediatley wrote back telling her to meet me there. After grueling months of waiting I finally recieved word. She would be waiting for me in Dublin. Dublin had become quite a bustling area for my kin of late and I had been interested in seeing it for my own eyes. As I had served my lord of Byzantium well, he granted me one last favor. A ship to Dublin. We left early on a warm morning and I had a feeling this would be my last sea voyage, but a joyous as the sun that shined upon us. As I had expected the journey went smoothly and I landed in Dublin without trouble. Asta was as beautiful as I remembered but she looked worried and it troubled me greatly. She wouldn't tell me of her concerned look and faked a smile. She seemed to rush out of the city and we headed Northwest by horse back to a town where her parents and gone the year before.

No comments: