Colors were laiden all around me. Both men and women wore there most decorated and colorful garments today. Dalla a respected elder and women from our village had passed away, and her burial ritual was just hours away. Bearing my gift I approached the family of the late Dalla. I had carved them a prayer for Dalla in runes around the edge of some woodwork. Often times runes were sloppy and mistakes were common. But my inscription was further from perfection than any I had seen. My embarrassment must have been apparent on my face for their response was more gracious than I expected.
About Me
- Jonathan Kimbell
- Smiling even through the toughest of times is my biggest life goal. I work toward this goal through friends, family, and most importantly music!
Monday, September 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Nice job in the lecture and readings integration. I am really looking forward to reading the rest of these entries! Awesome.
HT
Post a Comment